Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Apologies!


Sometimes life interferes with work, no matter how important. I've been in such a situation lately, where a person I care very much about was taken from lung cancer.

I was extremely preoccupied with this event and I have gotten even further behind, if you can imagine.

However, the bright spot is that there are so many terrific new lenses that have joined our group!

I wasn't ignoring you, though I surely neglected you.

I look forward to all the next phase of development in the Mall group, and looking at all these terrific lenses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Margaret, I am sorry for your loss and suffering. May you find all the strength you need.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear of the loss, hope things will improve for you so you can focus on the future ahead of you! Always remember God does care for us and will help us.