Thursday, January 24, 2008

Loads of New Modules!



If you survived the last couple months with your sanity intact, I congratulate you! Not only has the economy gone topsy-turvy, and there is a presidential race from hell going on, and all other kinds of adjustments to make, Squidoo has distracted us from all that and buried us in new modules, co-brands and nifty stuff.

You may have, like I did, discover that you have many pages that will benefit from these new modules! wOOt! (Except that now I'm more behind than ever...)

Believe it or not, my test lens has actually been profitable and made some sales over time. Since it is also my test lens, where I try out changes and new modules that Gil adds, it was the appropriate place to do a totally new makeover with these fabulous new modules.

I really, REALLY like what these new modules do! I can see that they can be overdone, so be careful about that. But the Amazon Spotlight module is wonderful! I'd love to see that apply to the other merchants available! It really cleans up and dresses up a commerce lens.

I hope you'll take a look at my test lens and how I used many of these new modules!

In other news, you may have noticed that I updated the Mall group with some Valentine's Day appropriate lenses. The banner is missing at the moment because for some reason the intro module isn't holding the code for the art. Hopefully all will be back to normal shortly.

I have other news which I'll post at my next available opportunity!

I'm looking for a great new year with the Mall Group and all you Squidooers!

No comments: